journey

journey
Mount Kinabalu

Friday 11 November 2011

!!! Big Exam is at the Front Yard !!!

Examination.... SPM !!!!


O.Oh.. (O.O)
this weekend is the last weekend before SPM,
earlier this morning, I was quite excited to meet my friends and teachers as today is the last the of school !
I feel a little bit sad because I know from today on, 
I will leave the classroom that always loud and crazy
(don't take it negative, okay)
it was really fun.. NO STRESS at all

I love my teachers.. I do not cry when I shake hand with all of them except one person; Teacher Norazlina
I hugged her and then I cried.. (not in front of her) 
I think it's because I spend a lot time with her when we were doing the school's Badminton Club work as I am the club's secretary..

After that, me & some of my classmates were told to clean the laboratory room; our classroom. We did our job
 together and there were some moment that is quite hilarious and made us forget about our anger 
(we were angry because other classmates had left so many stuff in their drawer & etc. . Hence, they were not there to HELP..) 
we did not finish our job completely..
it's sort of not fair.. some of the classmates were 
not there to help as they should be..
what to do.. hmmm.
we were right on the place & time as Mr. Jim told us to
clean the lab. room...
...NASIB BADAN...
~.~

that's it for today,,
(ThaT's a WraP EverYboDy!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment